Tank Bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about a close-up of the welds?

I'll try to fit it in between the other weekend projects.

Henrik

Looks like they are listing 2" band; their chinese manufacturer much have messed and made a lot fo 2" bands. This is confusing since the one line says 2.5" bands, and another says 2" bands

My 7.25 Piranha bands are 2.5"

Where's the great price? $66.95 - $69.95? I made my own for less than $10.

Wow, where'd you buy strips of stainless steel that cheap? Or did you not use stainless? I would expect the allthread to cost at least a dollar, even at a discount store.

Where's the great price? $66.95 - $69.95? I made my own for less than $10.

Make me some for $20 then and you will double your money.

Wow, where'd you buy strips of stainless steel that cheap? Or did you not use stainless? I would expect the allthread to cost at least a dollar, even at a discount store.

What's wrong with duct tape? :crafty:

Looks like they are listing 2" band; their chinese manufacturer much have messed and made a lot fo 2" bands. This is confusing since the one line says 2.5" bands, and another says 2" bands.

I have a set of the 7" bands and they're excellent, plus the guys that own piranha are a pleasure to deal with. They told me they make the bands, so unless you have some actual evidence that they use chinese bands I suggest you not make accusations like that.

It's still a pretty good price in comparison to other commercial offerings. If you have the time, inclination and skills/equipment to make your own, kudos to you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom