Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys I created this for the "Tampa" peeps. Just for idle banter - this way the main thread doesn't get clogged up with discussion other than trips - and it keeps the post count down - to help new people not feel so overwhelmed with too many pages.

Cooltech - mine and Frogs little discussion has nothing to do wit h you young man! You weedled my lil job right out from under me; hence, you have to help toss the captain so that I can have his position!

CoolTech:
I smell mutany... arg!

As long as I get to dive, you can have any misdirected title you desire:14:

Well we can't have one of those until we find out where the boat is. So we must keep this underwraps!

Hey speaking of cameras, who is bringing theirs?

Is Frogman around? I was wonndering where we were going and the depths.

I was asking about the camera b cuz if I have my sister I will pay attention to her and not bring one. So.... I would need pics from you guys :D

Missdirected:
Is Frogman around? I was wonndering where we were going and the depths.

I was asking about the camera b cuz if I have my sister I will pay attention to her and not bring one. So.... I would need pics from you guys :D

Like any of us guys would hessitate to shoot pictures of hot SCUBA chicks, mermaids or you and lil' Sis :D (Me being somewhat PC...lol... like giving catnip to a dog)

Frog mentioned something about the Sugar Barge, Third Pier or Spanish Rocks... no mention of depth

Sssshhhh... so are the other two... just waiting to see if MissD did her homework... Keep it under your beak

So sis is in. Going to pack my stuff here in a minute and go to bed. Hopefully I can see straight to drive! :snore: Plus I am this little rental car that only does 5 rpm, lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom