Tampa wrecks/sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

considering 10 fathom is a debree field, i'd cross it off your list of swim through's.:)

Hey All-
Out of the 2 wrecks (SouthJack and 10Fathom), which one of the 2 would you rather dive. Considering wreck swim thru's, fish life, and acessibility

Tied in my book.

Oh great- now i'm really confused... I thought the 10 fathom was also called the tramp steamer-

Can one of you experts fill me in? I'm going into an uncontrollable spin...

I think u re correct. Ask Frog, Ean, or Mike to be sure.

aS for the uncontrollable spin just have the missus do this :whack: :)

LOL- thanks MissD.

Frog - EAN - or Mike can you help me figure this crazy mess out? The bottom line is that if i can dive the Steamer or JackWreck instead of the sheridan in a couple weeks, i'd rather do the ones a little closer in - save time and gas. thanks guys.
JW

LOL- thanks MissD.

Frog - EAN - or Mike can you help me figure this crazy mess out? The bottom line is that if i can dive the Steamer or JackWreck instead of the sheridan in a couple weeks, i'd rather do the ones a little closer in - save time and gas. thanks guys.
JW

Frog is on now so he should be here soon to help. Did you get the missus to try that lil trick? :wink1: Be sure to let us know about your trip, no matter where you go, plz.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom