Tampa’s Best Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pause...... think for a minute....... sound it out......... now see how easy that was. :D

I'm thinking of two words, but since you hold the papers on the Nitek3, I'll shut up:D

I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little freaked out by her now. I give her props for being a bad ass which is kinda hot in a chick but now when I meet her I'm going to instantly be brought back to that device in my mind.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little freaked out by her now. I give her props for being a bad ass which is kinda hot in a chick but now when I meet her I'm going to instantly be brought back to that device in my mind.

:rofl3: actually, she fits right in here with us after talking about equpment like that, but think about it, she just gave us the perfect excuse if we ever get caught checking out a female diver suiting up. We can simply say we were wondering if she was wearing a "She-p" and by the time your done explaining what a she-p is, she'll have completely forgotten what brought on the conversation in the first place. :D

:rofl3: actually, she fits right in here with us after talking about equpment like that, but think about it, she just gave us the perfect excuse if we ever get caught checking out a female diver suiting up. We can simply say we were wondering if she was wearing a "She-p" and by the time your done explaining what a she-p is, she'll have completely forgotten what brought on the conversation in the first place. :D

Damn thats good!!!! You are officially my hero. Coming up with stuff like that will do it every time. :D:D:D

:noyeah, dont start offering to give the pre-application 'cave shave'.:mooner:

Whys that?, you got some sorta' application process or something for potential shavers:11:.

So when are we gonna go diving?

I'm in an weekend IDC class right now, but I'm planning on doing something involving a cave my first free weekend April 19th. I hear Peacock calling.....

So when are we gonna go diving?[/QUOTE]

There's a dive at Hudson grotto tommorrow. It's not a cave but it damn sure is dark. You probably won't even have to shave for it. :D

[/QUOTE]You probably won't even have to shave for it. :D[/QUOTE]

lmao. look what i started. :eyebrow::laughing:

April 19th fits perfectly in my window of opportunity.

I will keep ya posted.

In the mean time, someone let me know when the temp gets above 72 gulf side. I wanna check that place out.

So when are we gonna go diving?

There's a dive at Hudson grotto tommorrow. It's not a cave but it damn sure is dark. You probably won't even have to shave for it. :D

Mark shaved for it.

(That was the rumor, anyway.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom