Tampa’s Best Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROFL

You guys are hilarious....

Did i mention my girlfriend cave dives too? :popcorn:

But we are always looking for a tank caddy :rofl3:

Ok, Mark, we got cave buddies, but what about Kev,,,,oh well, Kev doesn't cave dive anyway.

I'll go get my tank caddy for ya to borrow, then you can lug your tanks and Mark's and mine to the boat wit hthe help of your girlfriend while Mark and I watch, What a thoughtful thing for you to do:D

But wait, we still haven't seen pictures of the doubles. How do we know your not really just some lowly single tank open water diver. Theres all kinds a people on the net these days you know. Never can be too careful.

PLEASE..... Those chicks get one look at my rugged sexy self and they will volunteer to pay for me to take a cave course just to be near me. HAHA You will be carrying my tanks and looking in amazement at my moves with the ladies!!!!!!!

Ah yes, Kev in action. It's a beautiful thing to watch. I saw him in action once at Benigan's. He was charming the socks off the waitresses. How'd that one end again Kev?:mooner:

PLEASE..... Those chicks get one look at my rugged sexy self and they will volunteer to pay for me to take a cave course just to be near me. HAHA You will be carrying my tanks and looking in amazement at my moves with the ladies!!!!!!!

:rofl3::rofl2:*must contain myself* :wink1:

Oh you know I have some serious skills. I had those chicks eating out of he palm of my hand. The manager was a different story but he was a guy so his attitude came from the envy he had going toward me. What can I say it is my cross to carry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom