Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good to us to. Bummer we can't make the 19th, that darn Murphy

So let's shoot for Sept 5th-6th. I have never done a shore dive in the area so we can do that on Friday the 5th when the beaches won't be so crowded. Then on the 6th we can go out on whichever boat your guys want.

Last edited:
I need to rent tanks for shore dive .... anyone else ?????

Bruce

Sounds good to us to. Bummer we can't make the 19th, that darn Murphy

So let's shoot for Sept 5th-6th. I have never done a shore dive in the area so we can do that on Friday the 5th when the beaches won't be so crowded. Then on the 6th we can go out on whichever boat your guys want.

Works for me. So does the 31st of August and 1st of September. Also the week after the 5th and 6th work. Bruce?

Works for me. So does the 31st of August and 1st of September. Also the week after the 5th and 6th work. Bruce?
31st of August and 1st of September are ok but 1st of Sept. is Labor Day .... probably not good for room rates and traffic during that weekend. I would think the 5th and 6th work better. Also, Sept. 7 thru 14 are ok.

First week of September I have to cover the office in Boston :(

You work 3 days a year and this would be one of the days? :w-t-f:

31st of August and 1st of September are ok but 1st of Sept. is Labor Day .... probably not good for room rates and traffic during that weekend. I would think the 5th and 6th work better. Also, Sept. 7 thru 14 are ok.

Sept. 7-14 is good for me as well. III what do you think?

Once we decide, I am going to separate these two thread into the two individual trips. :)

12th and 13th work for me. Bucs home game on 14th .... perfect!

Please note, I have separated the original thread and made two - one thread for each of the trips. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom