Tampa Boat Dive on Saturday, 10/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shame about that Walter, another time.

I might also get my roommate to come along - if he is free. I will start phoning around soon about the likelihood of doing an "offshore" set of dives.

OrlandoRogue:
Simbrooks and I will be in Tampa on Friday evening, October 22nd for the Sting and Annie Lennox concert (disclaimer: Simbrooks is not, never has been and never will be an Annie Lennox fan, he is going for the Sting part). We thought we would just stay in Tampa that evening and try to get some dives in on Saturday. We thought it would be great to organize a boat load of SB members. Anyone interested? We would be up for a morning and/or afternoon boat trip to make the most of our time in Tampa. Neither of us have done any boat dives from that area, so we are definitely open to suggestions. Thanks! Rebecca

Hmmm... I will be relocated to the St. Augustine area by this time. I may have to attempt to make this trip. Of course, I shall probably have to figure out what I need in the way of a wetsuit (?) first.... I really think that a drysuit or a 7mm wetsuit would be overkill!

Jeff

diver doh:
Hmmm... I will be relocated to the St. Augustine area by this time. I may have to attempt to make this trip. Of course, I shall probably have to figure out what I need in the way of a wetsuit (?) first.... I really think that a drysuit or a 7mm wetsuit would be overkill!

Jeff

We would love to meet you that weekend (I hope I'm not being presumptious in speaking for the group, but it's my thread so I think I have that right! :) ). You should be fine with a 3mm at that time of year, 7mm would be a bit too toasty! Let us know as it draws nearer that time, so we can count you in. Simon's new roomie may be coming that weekend as well, so the group is slowly growing. Now, we just need to get SmokeAire to escape The Villages that weekend....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom