Suggestion Tampa bay sub-forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
D

dgiese01

New
Reaction score
Anybody in here live in the Tampa Bay area? I'm new to diving and am looking for a buddy or 5... My only friend who dives lives in GA so we can only dive together a few times a year. I'm getting a little sick of always being at the mercy of dive charters all the time.

I'm not into any specialty or difficult dives yet, I just want to log some nice easy dives for awhile until I get more comfortable and then the real fun can begin!

I've been pushing this issue on the supporting members side as well. Don't want to sound negative, or like I'm bashing anyone, but you'd think when a few "supporting Members" paying $40.00 a year to help the board along ask for a little favor like starting a sub-forum, it wouldn't be that big of an issue. Or am I wrong in that creating a sub-forum is no small task.

Brother, sometimes the tiniest of things to most is an insurmountable mountain to others. Over Zenning things! Hey I made a new word :D Power is shrugged even for the smallest of things.

I hope we get it. I'm thinking Greater TampaBay area - like the news and such call it? Covers the surrounding areas.

N@rco$i$:
I've been pushing this issue on the supporting members side as well. Don't want to sound negative, or like I'm bashing anyone, but you'd think when a few "supporting Members" paying $40.00 a year to help the board along ask for a little favor like starting a sub-forum, it wouldn't be that big of an issue. Or am I wrong in that creating a sub-forum is no small task.

Hey, I'm a happy little supporter to. Anyway, guys I have to run to the vet. I will catch up on my reading when I return. Hopefully, then I can find what you guys have decided for Sunday.

As a side note: I like that Brown has been helping out/checking int. I think this is another reason to have a Tampa sub-furom. Nice exchange of what is going on in our specific area.

Cool. I was thinking of going out of town if it was looking like a blow out. My happy booty will be here. I can't wait! Grief, I feel like running to the dive store now. Maybe I will head out to the dive spot in the morning and wait on you guys until Sunday, lol :D

Side note; I'm bringing a farmer John for myself and one for meme.

wstein:
ok, you guys are starting to worry me talking about this 60 degree water temp stuff. I have done all my dives in 72 and higher water.....if that is the water temps this week, see ya....I'll wait until it is in the 70's..

So then you will be fine. :D

Florida west reporting 6'vis at Venice. Saying it should be better tomorrow. I'm heading down, anyone interested. I've got room for one more in my vehichle, or you could follow me down.

Narcosis, I think I am out for that one. However, once you and Eandiver tell me where and when for Sunday, I will be there. I was thinking I may go tomorrow and just sit and wait. :joke: Can you tell I am excited, lol? I am really lookinmg forward to doing something around here for a change.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom