Tampa Bay Scubaboarders dinner - 9.7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Jackson1:
Sounds like fun. I can'nt come, but maybe next time. How about something more blue collar like meeting at the bus stop with dinner at Taco Bell....?
ha ha you guys are funny ..... sorry I did not make it ... they are trying to kill this divergirl at work this week .... next time when MissD calles it mandatory :mooner: .... you guys have a great day ... MissD let us know about your diving adventurs in
s. cal
Kim P

Sorry I couldn't make it folks. had some things come up at work, and was just worn out by the time I got free'd up at 7:30PM. Sounds like you all had a good time as usual.

Walter, with my leg finally OUT of the cast, I might be convinced to dance a jig or two. Unfortunately: No pool= No Laps. :D

CoolTech:
I enjoyed it too... Sorry I had to run out so fast after dinner. I would have like to stay around and talked for awhile

I love my new tanks. I can't believe I can't go out and use them now :sad: Wonder how much wight they would add to my suitcase, hehehhe.

NetDoc:
Walter, with my leg finally OUT of the cast, I might be convinced to dance a jig or two. Unfortunately: No pool= No Laps. :D

Does the hottie friend do lap dances :hmmm: lol

Walter:
Why can't you use them?

Off to SoCal in a couple of hours :D I like the tanks though. No color so they won't look like crap too soon. Jim showed me all the stickers - long forgotten which ones were which. Not so much forgotten just wanted to go over it again. Pretty darn good deal. :D

Dario,
Safe journey to your second :smilie_ho in Rome.

We all know a part of your heart remains here in Florida :bandsmlz:

I for one will miss having you around :hanged: here

Be safe, and don't be a stranger :happyjaz: to the boards

Jim

P.S. Oh, and watch for sharks :jaws: :sharkattack:

Dario, it was truly good to meet you! I look forward to our next meeting: hopefully with dive gear in hand. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom