Tampa Bay Scubaboarders dinner - 9.7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great idea! I would love to drive over from Lakeland but I'm teaching a Stress & Rescue class tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be a resounding successs and we can make it a regular occurrence! Have a great time!

Doug

TheCaptain:
Thankyou Doc, It will be a pleasure to meet you.
For those who don't have moderator's super power can quote my list and add themselves. You're in time untill thursday 1730 then I'll leave my flat.
If you prefer something different than Italian food we can decide once we meet for the HH. We'll wait there until 1915 those who join us only for dinner.

1) Thecaptain
2) Cooltech
3) Frogman_5
4) Missdirected
5) NetDoc :D
6) Moose
7) . . . .
8) . . . .
Ok you can just call me a blond ... but what is 1730 & 1915 .... 7:30 and 9:15 :confused: lol Good morning Scuba Board
Kim P

Walter:
No, merely subtract 12, so it's 5:30 PM & 7:15 PM.

Oh crap, 5:30. I had six in my head and I know to subtract. Glad I checked this out. Walter you coming?

debersole:
Great idea! I would love to drive over from Lakeland but I'm teaching a Stress & Rescue class tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be a resounding successs and we can make it a regular occurrence! Have a great time!

Doug

I know someone else from near there that would like to come. I am thinking next time we plan something a bit more in advance and make it a mandatory "meeting" :D How does that sound?

P.S. how goes your father's diving :)

Missdirected:
Oh crap, 5:30. I had six in my head and I know to subtract. Glad I checked this out. Walter you coming?

I wish I could, but I live and work a couple hours hours away and I have two previously scheduled meetings tonight. Even if I were to blow them off, I couldn't make it by 19:15. I'll be happy to meet you guys at Venice this weekend.

1) Thecaptain
2) Cooltech
3) Frogman_5
4) Missdirected
5) NetDoc
6) Narcosis
7) Divegirl4u
8) Moose

In order to avoid misunderstanding: metting at Blue Martini at 0630 pm (1830) dinner at 0715 pm (1915). For those who cannot arrive in time for dinner but want to show up later can call any of the people on the list.
See you later

Walter I know is far from ehere you live, I hope to be able to come saturday n Venice to say goodbay to one of my Sharks' dives instructors!

Dg4u, is not a matter of being blonde, is a matter of being european, sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom