Tampa Bay Scubaboarders dinner - 9.7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

duncan1958:
Have a good night. I could not get a flight in time.

Are you sure? :D

Walter, maybe when we dive next month we will have a gathering :) I am off to SoCal tomorrow :)

Are you calling Walter out??????? I have tomatoe's if you would like to borrow some. :)

I always call Walter out... you can tell when I call him "Wally". Not many do and live to tell the tale. :D

Pete can get away with it 'cause he knows I love him.

I'll finish my last meeting about 22:00 (10:00 PM). Why don't we meet in the middle about an hout later? See you in Venice about 23:00 (11:00 PM)?

Sounds like fun. I can'nt come, but maybe next time. How about something more blue collar like meeting at the bus stop with dinner at Taco Bell....?

Ed Jackson1:
Sounds like fun. I can'nt come, but maybe next time. How about something more blue collar like meeting at the bus stop with dinner at Taco Bell....?

Hi there. Have we met???

Ed Jackson1:

Ah, you missed last week's get together... Walmart and dumpster diving behind McDonalds... we all had a blast!

This was fun! I had my first Martini tonight and lots of great company!

I enjoyed it too... Sorry I had to run out so fast after dinner. I would have like to stay around and talked for awhile

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom