Tampa Bay Divers hit the Keys!

Thinking a Fri night arrival and a Sun departure. Pick the best date for you.

• 3/21/09

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 3/28/09

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 4/5/09

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4/12/09

• Want to come but none of these dates work

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tara and I coming for sure.

We have also rented a house for a week in May.:coffee:

What week?

AOW/Rescue - Any date is fine.... Sooner is better though

Cool, if you haven't already, please cast a vote in the poll. You can vote for multiple days if you want.

It's freezing outside, the Gulf is even colder, and this all the people we can find who are interested in diving the keys? Sheesh, Winter must have frozen everyone's keyboards! We want more people! Let's dive the Keys!!!!!

You have to remember many peeps are out of work and dont have the $$$ to take a trip to the keys.
Also, the cold is a BIG factor in people's diving habits.

You have to remember many peeps are out of work and dont have the $$$ to take a trip to the keys..

I know that feeling. I started my day off with a bit of a scare, luckily the boss just screwed up and said things out of order. It's never good when the first words out of the boss's mouth are "We are eliminating positions"... Luckily I wasn't on the hit list...

.[/QUOTE]
Also, the cold is a BIG factor in people's diving habits.[/QUOTE]
Including mine!

Well I am lucky enough to be one of those people that work too much. I can't fit a Keys trip into my schedule at all. Besides my next trip will be north. The Oriskany call and I shall go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's also another trip to North Carolina that I want to do if I can manage it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom