Taking pictures of the Moon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Hey Leesa. This is a shot right out of a little Optio from our boat in Palau. I'm going to try to take some moon pictures this week. Great thread!

Uhhh Dennis! It's just like peters picture :D...isn't the moon just great?

meekal:
i guess we should count our blessing that nobody has uploaded the truly CLASSIC moon shot...... wink wink - nod nod
That's what I thought this thread was about. At the end of the day diving in Kaneohe Bay, occasionally I'd lose my suit and moon all the Japanese on the shuttle catamaran while I drove the gear to the pier. This would set them all off pulling out their cameras to photograph the Dai-Ichi Scuba Sensei's バトッ. The only time there was a bigger reaction was when the sumitori Akebono visited the boat - for the Japanese, it was like a visit from God.
I wish I had a dollar for every shot of my バトッ in Japan.

Someone post the Warhammer maneuver!

I can't take that one more time......K9 don't you get enough bodily functions in vetinary school?

This is true, I do get plenty at school. Sorry for bringing my work home with me. Actually, I finished my schooling today!

justleesa:
Uhhh Dennis! It's just like peters picture :D...isn't the moon just great?

Yes I do Leesa. You've inspired me to take some more... close ups that is.

ChillyWaters:
Yoda posted some about a year ago... you might want to do a search.

I did an advanced search and could not find them.

hey Tom, I was wondering where you have been. We should have known you only crawl out for certain subjects. :D

Well I can't find my bloody dern blood moon..... guess I still have some recovery of my HD to do :banghead:

Here is one I did.

In any event, I take these with the intent of having moon shots to add into images. I have not done that yet.. but hey, an excuse to just make some images! I need to find those other bloody images as they were very cool.

Moon.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom