Takin' the Plunge this evening...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PvilleStang

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So wish Yankeedoodle and I luck. I figured I'm come wave my hand around here once before the big day and let everyone know I'm still alive, after many attempts by friends and family. I'll make sure and have a good dive report after the wedding and reception, and let y'all know how it went. Until then, what's the best diving in Fajardo, Puerto Rico?

Luck to you both (you better just hope she doesn't come to her senses :wink: :D) Best Wishes to both of you and may you have a wonderful diving honeymoon and return ready to settle into marital bliss

Oh, and while we don't expect pics from the honeymoon, we better see a bit of the ceremony and the diving

:)

So, all is said and done, and it was a very good service. The minister, Em's aunt, incorporated a story for us at the beginning telling of our love of SCUBA, then proceeded to tell us how our lives together parallel to diving. She was quite thorough, and you could tell she put a lot of thought and research into it until one point. Mind you, at this point, I'm trying not to laugh on stage, and she tells us, Marriage is like a wetsuit, which needs to fit correctly. If it's too loose, you loose the proctection it provides, too tight it cuts off much needed circulation. I stopped myself from saying, Well, I pee in my wetsuit when it gets too cold, what does that say about marriage? All in all it was a great service, and there were a lucky few off the board in attendance (Jamie, Clint and Ethan, but I forget the last two s/n's). Now off to Puerto Rico early Tuesday morning, then we'll be back to the ol' swamp.

Marriage is like a wetsuit, which needs to fit correctly. If it's too loose, you loose the proctection it provides, too tight it cuts off much needed circulation. I stopped myself from saying, Well, I pee in my wetsuit when it gets too cold, what does that say about marriage?

:rofl3: I guess it means you'll be the one making a mess of things.:wink:

Congratulations to you and the misses. Many happy years to follow....:wink:

Shawn O'Shea

:blinking:

:love::love:Well, two swampers are married and one day hope to have a few swamplets! P'villestang's and mine wedding was so beautiful! We'll definately be posting some pictures when we get next week!:Kissy::Kissy:

:love::love:Well, two swampers are married and one day hope to have a few swamplets! P'villestang's and mine wedding was so beautiful! We'll definately be posting some pictures when we get next week!:Kissy::Kissy:

Y'all continue to have a wonderful time and we will be looking forward to your return and the posting of the pics.

Back
Top Bottom