Tahoe this weekend-anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacificgal

Rest in Peace...
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have my firm's condo this weekend Fri-Sun and want to go up to Tahoe.
It's 3 bedrooms, way too big for me to want to go up by myself.
Anyone interested? Possible diving, skiing, drinking and gambling.

Ah Kristina I'd love to, but Fundies is this weekend.

Have fun!

Dang, I would have said lets go, but also have class this weekend. It is supposed to snow this weekend and fresh untracked powder would have gotten me out on the slopes for the first time in many years. Unfortunately my car can not take chains and I sold my 4x4...so I would have to trade for my brothers Audi :D

unfortunately I'll be in Jade Cove w/ the dive club this weekend. i've always wanted to dive up there though (really want to get my altitude dive cert).

The drive isn't my issue, I can buy chains for my car. It's being in a big house, in the snow, on the lake, by myself that freaks me out. Too many horror movies, I can't go by myself.
I'm going to give it till tomorrow then give the place up for someone else to enjoy.

If you give it up, wanna join us down at Jade Cove? We'll be staying through Sunday morning.

It's south on 1 about 2 hours past point lobos. It's approximately 2 miles past the Plaskett Creek campground. Don't worry about getting your gear down the cliff, I'm bring a 600lb hoist to raise/lower everyone's gear. There's a jade vane running right up to the beach so even if the weather is bad, we'll be beach walking and hiking there in Big Sur. A bunch of us will be around campsites 38 and 39 in Plaskett Creek. We will have Play-Mor Camper Trailers and LOTS of scuba gear hanging around.

Sounds like fun, I enjoy camping/hiking/diving.
Let's see how Tahoe works out but that sounds like a lot of fun too.
-Kristina

Back
Top Bottom