Tahiti Diving Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

500psi

Reaction score
Hello Everybody -

Well, it looks like its final and I'll be going to Tahiti in a couple of months. I will be staying on Moorea and Bora Bora. Does anybody have any dive suggestions, or things that I definately shouldn't miss while I am there?

I just want to make sure that I get the best of Tahiti, and after looking through some of the other posts, it seems as if the divers here are very knowledgable.

Thanks in advance,
500psi

You may have already seen these .....

I don’t know if you should read these threads or not …. You’ll think we’ve all gone CRAZY !!!!! Anyhow….Three of us (there are others also….) did reports from trips that were based in French Polynesia in the last few months……Here are some threads to start with by Bacchus, Scuba Jim and myself. I would do some searches on Bora Bora, Tahiti , Moorea, Manihi (I know your not going there but diving was really good) For more info SJ and Bacchus have a couple of other threads…… Naturally we only dived with one company while on any one Island …. Bora Bora we went with Blue Nui …. And really enjoyed our time with them….Don’t miss dive….Muri Muir aka The White Valley….great vis …. A few sharks (Scuba where’s the picture?????) They also do a manta dive inside the Lagoon ….. but the vis was not the greatest and lots of other dive companies ended up there by the time we surfaced…saw a few other divers underwater …..But you will see a manta or two :D :D :D I’ll look in the dive log to see what other places we frequented …..

YOUR GOING TO LOVE IT !!!!!!!

Finesse

Scuba Jim

Bacchus

While your down there, please look for my wallet. Not that there was anything left in it by the end of the trip! :D :D

Actually, as Finese said, you're going to love it in FP. We were diving with Moorea Blue (see my trip report) and they were great. Where are you staying while on Moorea?

Muri Muri was one of my favorites in Bora Bora also. No need to rehash old posts, so look for the previous trip reports. Enjoy yourself, I'm jealous already!

While you're looking for my wallet, maybe you could find some of the brain cells I left there too! :bonk:

Oh, all right! See attached!

1/6th of a tank of air pressure - where are you staying in Moorea & Bora Bora?

BTW guys the vernage for my Tahiti pages is up & functioning correctly now. Just have to add the images! Go check it out! :)

TTFN

Back
Top Bottom