Table Rock- Report Request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WildcatChris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all!

Has anyone been to Table Rock this summer? I'm planning a trip with some dive buddies in August and I'm trying to get a feel for conditions this year.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My fiancé and I will be heading down to Kimberling City this upcoming week to visit family, and plan on getting a few dives in. I was also wondering what the conditions were (temps, and vis), and what would be the best wetsuit to don, 7mm or 3mm? Where are some of the best sites to dive? (Both of us have Adv. Cert). Any info would be a huge help...

Thanks in advance

Pags

Hey Chris,

Table Rock Lake is a little less than 15' higher than it normally is. Due to the flooding and your exact location of where you might dive, vis was not the greatest until we reached around 75' at which point a good dive light was needed. Surface temp was 89 degrees, at 69' temp was 62 degrees and at 98' temp was 57 degrees. Hope this helps... If you need anymore info feel free to ask!

Pags

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom