Table Rock 11/4?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdown247

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If the weather holds, I might be diving Table Rock near the dam (no boat this weekend). I may have a student, but others are welcome to do a tag-a-long dive.

I'll be diving there on the 4th with some buddies, but will you be there on the 5th? I plan to dive then as well, with a buddy if I can.

I'm looking for a buddy this weekend at Dewey Short. My father-in-law, hopefully my first permanent buddy, if getting his OW this weekend and I'm tagging along. I'll open for diving as much as possible on the 4th and 5th.

Calling for possible rain on Sunday in our area, but nothing is ever definate. If the weather holds, I might be able to work something out for Sunday. I'll just need to drop by Scubasports on the way out of town and get my tanks filled.

Otherwise, I'll most likely be diving just Saturday by the dam.

I'm hoping if it rains it's just a light scattered thing, after all if I'm paying for a room there I want to dive Sunday as well.

cummings66:
I'm hoping if it rains it's just a light scattered thing, after all if I'm paying for a room there I want to dive Sunday as well.

Why would you let water above the ground bother you? Seems, if submergence is in order, then wet is wet. Just through a couple extra towels over the car seats.

FD

fire_diver:
Why would you let water above the ground bother you? Seems, if submergence is in order, then wet is wet. Just through a couple extra towels over the car seats.

FD

We dove Tenkiller this last April with scattered showers, even diving from the boat! It's nice to get done with the dive and STAY in your wet/dry suit on the SI :D

Looks like my morning is shot for Saturday. GF wants to hit the Titanic museum and have lunch before we dive so that it's a little warmer. Personally I think she just wants to priss up a bit. :shakehead

So I most likely will not be hitting the water until after noon but before 2.

Ok, I'll admit it, the Titanic museum was my idea in the first place. :D

fire_diver:

FD

The rain isn't the problem, it's that there may be lightning with it. I've dove in good rain before, it's a non issue. Storms with electricity might be.

This time of year it's not likely, mostly we get rain only but sometimes...

I'll be there about 8:45ish in a maroon Acura MDX. What/who should I be looking for? And what time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom