T-Shirt Design Contest HOG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Ok, I want a T-Shirt. I want one with attitude. I can't draw but am sure some of you can...:D

Here is the contest, submit a design, I will select the top 4 designs I like the most and then will allow SB to vote on which design gets made.

The top 4 placers each get $100 credit towards EDGE/HOG Gear and the winner also receives a HOG First and second stage and $1.50 royalties on each shirt sold.

I'm thinking a T-Shirt with the HOG Logo on the front left chest and then the design large on the back. I want something edgy but not profane. Something that drips attitude. It has to speak to the technical dive lifestyle.

Now the small print, the submitted designs can not be used by me or the artist without expressed consent of both parties for any other use.

Contest ends Sept 15th, 2010 and voting will start by Sept 20th, 2010.

Don't I get anything for giving you the HOG t-shirt (and other swag) idea in the first place?.... :D

(can't blame me for trying!)

Don't I get anything for giving you the HOG t-shirt (and other swag) idea in the first place?.... :D

(can't blame me for trying!)

anybody hear anything????:rofl3:

Well I guess I will be the first..........I dont have alot of computer skills but these are two shirts that I would buy....
First shirt is Just a plain hog logo shirt with hog logo on front left of the shirt then centered and large on the back with two tone writing in black and hog red, that says " Can you service your regs? "
t-shirt_template_front.gif

Then the second shirt has the hog front logo on the required front left then on the back it says "SERVICE TECH" with the hog Second stage regulator schematics below with hog logo. These can be done in black or white.......
servicellll.gif

I like the "exploded view" of the 2nd stage. pretty cool. Maybe take off the big words "Service Tech" and replace it with "This is how I breathe" (something that everyone can wear and not just reg service tech")

(of course Scuba Steve will ask why he can't do that in Canada! :rof3l:)

(note: I think Drunken Parrott would deserve credit for this idea in the contest as he came up with the exploded regulator view. ... so my text change in my opinion isn't a new submission. I don't want to take credit for his idea)

This_is_how_I_breathe.jpg

Well you posted your own..looks good.

My drawing skills are limited to CAD programs. But I'd go apeshiite over a shirt with a razorback with decent tusks and an attitude in drysuit and doubles with maybe a stage bottle over or under the following caption- "Tough As The Name - Wet or Dry" or perhaps "Yeah I dive like one, wanna make something of it?" and finally "Dive With The Big Hogs!"

Well you posted your own..looks good.

I just elaborated with a text change on your original design. I think the design idea credit (of the exploded 2nd stage) should still go with you in the contest though. :thumb:

I moved the logo up also. so it could be better seen by potential customers. Just better visibility was all.\

I think the "this is how I breathe..." and the parts diagram will peak peoples interest when they look at it. If they aren't divers, they'll still want to know what it is. If they are divers, then they'll love the diagram of how the regulator is put together. You can't loose. :thumb:

I just elaborated with a text change on your original design. I think the design idea credit should still go with you in the contest though. :thumb:

I moved the logo up also. so it could be better seen by potential customers. Just better visibility was all.

If i win you get half ...:D

Chris,

I can check with Marlon, who designed our shirts and see if he can come up with something for you. He did a great job with our shirts and changing from one brand 2nd stage to another would take me a few minutes in Photoshop.
shirtb.png

Back
Top Bottom