Swivels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jchance

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Does anyone make a 30-45 degree swivel that doesn't leak?? I have 2 Scubapro ones that are brand new and both leak at the swivel. O-rings on the fittings are good and the nuts are tight. However, they leak at the swivel. Wife wants to angle her hose on her 2nd stage for comfort when moving head from right to left.

I have ~8 Omni brand 360 degree swivels (which can be tun red to provide whatever angle you want). NONE of them has ever leaked.

I have ~8 Omni brand 360 degree swivels (which can be tun red to provide whatever angle you want). NONE of them has ever leaked.

How long have you been using them? I tried the CA ones but they were so heavy. Currently used fixed ones but am interested in actual swivel ones. Cheers.

I thought you want a swivel, #3097 is 360 degree(one plain).

How long have you been using them? I tried the CA ones but they were so heavy. Currently used fixed ones but am interested in actual swivel ones. Cheers.
I have used Omnis for ~9 years. Never noticed issues with weight, or reliability. Biggest downside - they are rather expensive. I also use some (very inexpensive fixed 70s and 90s. But prefer the 360 swivel.

I have used Omnis for ~9 years. Never noticed issues with weight, or reliability. Biggest downside - they are rather expensive. I also use some (very inexpensive fixed 70s and 90s. But prefer the 360 swivel.

Cheers. Yes, at around $80 certainly not cheap but what in scuba is, "water" tax is a killer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom