Swamper Logo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ten9T6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all...

I know a while back, I saw a thread that had a TSD logo in it. I did a search, but did not find the thread. Does someone have a copy of this? Also, who designed it? Thanks...

Kenny

colt:
]
Not sure who came up with the design.

If you take a look at TwoBit's sticky about "TSDT a little history", you'll see the story about the logo..............

I have an original t-shirt with the "blue moss" on it.

Any bids? :D :D :D

Just kidding...not for sale.

BTW...what ever happened to Texas Mike?

colt:
Here is a link http://www.cafepress.com/texasdivers
Not sure who came up with the design.

Thanks Airborne!...I looked at that and some how missed it....I guess my head was in my "Fourth Point of Contact" :wink: :D

I guess I need to talk to someone about using the logo. I have been tossing around the idea of having a coin made for Terra / Geo caching. I have one side designed, but I was trying to come up with something for the other side. I wanted it to be something else that I loved to do....hmm..how about diving? This would be great...especially since I plan to hide several ScubaCaches very soon. :D

Thanks everyone....
Kenny

scubatexastony:

I'm not talking to you...I'm jealous and ticked off that you are there and I'm not!

How many rooms ya got? :D

Can I come visit?...Please, please, please.

Don't know what became of Texas Mike, but if memory serves, CavernQT designed the original logo. I too have the original TShirt...not for sale either. The design was slightly modified and placed out on Cafe Express in early 2003. I believe txlakerat and TXDiver were the driving forces behind that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom