Suunto Vyper Price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

helliott

Registered
Reaction score
I am in the market for 2 Suunto Vyper computers, wrist mount. My LSD has them for $475 and I like to support my local dive shop. In this case, though, the owner says he can only give me 10% off the MSRP due to some sort of agreement which sounds dangerously like price-fixing, to me.

I have found the Vyper at LP for $300 and at Extremesport.com for $313. I'd appreciate advice from anyone who has dealt with either of these online sources. In particular, I'm concerned that LP says I don't get the maufacturer's warranty but get the "same" warranty through them (LP). Extremesort offer the Suunto 3-year warranty and I have emailed them to sk about shipping costs, etc.

As I said, I want to support my LDS, but not to the tune of paying for three computers when I only get two.

LP is a reputable outfit. I have bought 2 sets of gear and other items. They seem to have a good reputation on this board for replacing items when under warranty. $300 for a Vyper is a good deal. Buy it and feel good about it.

just my .02 worth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom