Suunto Gekko wrist mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalMarine

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
1. Dive Rite RG-1208 1st stage & RG-1215 2nd stage with Aqualung Calypso Octo. They have all just been rebuilt and are in great condition. They have the standard primary and octo length hoses as well. I am selling it for 175.00.

2. Suunto Gekko wrist computer with 78 dives on it, and its in great shape! It also has bungee straps installed so you don't have to mess with the straps. I am the original owner and it comes with the box and extra screen protector. I am selling it for $125.00.

If you have any questions you can email me at landen.6@gmail.com.
Thanks!

I am interested in the computer. How convenient would it be to meet at Aqua Immersion (as we're both in the Columbus area)?

Also, if you haven't sold the regs before we meet, bring them along too. I'm not saying I'm going to buy them, but ya never know.

Thanks,
Steve

If Steve doesn't buy the Gekko, I will. I'm just down in Cinci. -Beth

Wow! I just squeaked in on that one. Let's hear it for the early morning coffee.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom