Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dukeofearl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
FOR SALE:

1. SUUNTO ZOOP - well cared for and great shape with approximately 170 total dives. No issues, screen scratches, etc. Recently serviced, tested and battery changed. Excellent as a backup or primary for a new or casual diver. - $125 shipped to the contiguous US.

2. SUUNTO GEKKO - well cared for and excellent shape with approximately 120 total dives. No issues, screen scratches, etc. Recently serviced, tested and battery changed. Excellent as a backup or primary for a new or casual diver - $85 shipped to the contiguous US.

*BONUS - buy both for $175 and and save! I'll thrown in any spare new batteries and I believe I have a spare wrist strap.

I will accept PayPal Friends/Family/Gift or money order and ship with tracking when funds clear. Please PM with any questions.

Please check my other adds:
Sea Vision Ultra Mask - unused - black skirt $75
Canon s95 Power Shot with WP DC38 Canon underwater housing, tray, loc-line light arm, multiple batteries and memory cards - $150

Attachments

• IMG_3807.jpg
    IMG_3807.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3806.jpg
    IMG_3806.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3808.jpg
    IMG_3808.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 77
I bought them both. Received them today.
Thank you! If you decide you might not need one of these, let me know. I might still be interested. Trying to build my set ☺️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom