Suunto DiveManager Software Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tombiowami

Contributor
Reaction score
I have the Suunto Mosquito computer and like it quite a bit. I just got the computer interface and am trying to get it connected up. I can get the main computer to see the dive computer interface piece, but cannot get any data to transfer. Has anyone had any problems getting this to work? I get either a timed out error or it just sits there and says transferring but the per cent bar does not move and the dive comp, which should change and say acw, does not do anything. I was wondering also about the computer interface connnector, it does not look like it actually was made for the Mosquito, you kind of have to hold it for it to stay connected. Thanks.

Tommy

I'm not familiar with the mosquito,I would Imagine it's similar to the other Suuntos.
The first time I hooked up my Cobra to my PC it did what you described . I had forgotten to put the computer in Data Transfer mode.

I hope your solution is this simple.

I was thinking about a mosquito for a backup. It looks like a nice unit.But I have other Priorities.HP Tanks and a 7mm wetsuit.

Tavi

Back
Top Bottom