Suunto D6 battery change "How To"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought a CR2450 battery that I thought is the good one.
when I opened the pack inside I found the bad shape one.
I tryed to fit it on the D6 but it doesn't work at all.
What I bought it is a CR2450 from Varta and inside I found a DL2450 from Duracell. I hope the next one will be the luckyer.

Hi, I changed my D6 battery easy enough and the watch works just fine. But as soon as I get it wet, it goes into dive mode and starts screaming at me to come up coz I'm apparently in 100+metres of water! When I push the back on, I can feel the pressure in there, like the back wants to pop back out again. So I suspect that needs to be bled to bring it back to ambient pressure. Has anyone else had this, and how do I fix it?
Thanks in advance.
Peter

In relation to the Phillips screwdriver do you know what size is best used?

is it a #0-2 , #0-1 or #0?"

Thanks
Paul

I know its an old thread.
But I have a question that slightly out of topic.

My D6i finally need a battery change after 140 log. this is the first time battery change from brand new. I guess its not consider as heavy use either.

I just found out his thread, so I already send my D6i to LDS to change the battery. The problem arise when the technician said that my D6i case had rusted in the o ring groove on its back plate.

yes its confused me how can a steel case of D6i get rusted.

Another problem is, where can i get a back plate or back case of D6i??

Thanks,
-Johann-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom