Survival Kit for Basic Divers on SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:popcorn:Cool Tech is gonna have a lot of work sorting through this and adding the new "rules" to the list:popcorn:

How about

Steel/aluminium/pony tanks... are the work of satan if you use them you will die

Don't forget if you have a question about what tanks to buy the answer is simple.

Don't buy Aluminum tanks they will kill you and likely fail before your first VIP.

If you buy HP tanks you obviously have no business in the water (and are going to die) since you don't know to get LP tanks and overfill them.

If you buy LP tanks and overfill them you will die and kill everyone around you when they detonate.

Did I mention you're going to die?

Whatever your instructor told you is wrong and you need to find a new isntructor NOW before you die.

:headscratch: I wonder if our trusty leader is ever going to come back here....:dramaqueen:

CoolTech come back and save us or we are all going to DIE :fear:

maybe he's busy with this diving thing

If you are doing that you may deserve to die!:popcorn::shakehead:

If he starts doing that... he better give me enough advance warning to increase his insurance :rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom