Surface Interval Scuba is Open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know. I wasn't aware of any GUE / DIR positions. I just liked the Kool Aid reference. Made me think of Jim Jones immediately.

Does anybody have any medicine for a sprained toe on my right foot? It makes mobility impossible!! Arrrggghhhh!

Richard- might want to try tiger balm. Some grocery stores and pharmacy’s carry it.
Small bottle- get the white because the orange can stain.
It starts cold then goes hot- a little goes a long way.
We used it in Thai kick boxing; also acupuncture can work for some sprains. I had a pulled hamstring and could not walk- twenty minutes of acupuncture and I could walk again.
Take care, Andrew

DIR/GUE is just a form of training.
I was not meaning to imply anything for or against any training organization.
Lots of really neat options and ideas out there.
Andrew

texdiveguy:
GUE is only one way of approaching advanced diver training....IMO it is up to the individual to pick from one or several formats to draw from.

Thanks Andrew! I'll go look for the Tiger balm today. Name is John. Understandable though since we've never met. Monicker richerso is a play on my last name. You and I have almost dived together a couple of times. I usually dive with Timeliner and Texdiveguy.

Take care,
JR

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom