Surface Interval Scuba is Open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't be....... I sold the shop. Simple enough. I just got tired, decided to close and then some people came by and said they wanted to buy it, we came to an agreement, and I sold it.

Debraw:
Don't be....... I sold the shop. Simple enough. I just got tired, decided to close and then some people came by and said they wanted to buy it, we came to an agreement, and I sold it.

Are the new owners anybody we already know?

Debraw, Tammie is coming back up in a little while, Please help me to encourage tammie to not spend all my money today :argument: so i will be able to go diving next weekend :wink: as i am stuck at work today:jail: and can not defend myself:catfight: .

Hehehehe
Perrydog

OK debraw - thanks. I was getting the impression from the "we're open" that you'd changed your mind about selling/closing entirely. Guess you just worked a deal to help the new owners transition and stay on as pro diver staff?

Either way, I guess my commemorative T-shirt is no longer going to be a collector's item, eh? :)

Never mind...back in my hole!! See you on the Spree in Sept!

RTRski:
OK debraw - thanks. I was getting the impression from the "we're open" that you'd changed your mind about selling/closing entirely. Guess you just worked a deal to help the new owners transition and stay on as pro diver staff?

Either way, I guess my commemorative T-shirt is no longer going to be a collector's item, eh? :)

Never mind...back in my hole!! See you on the Spree in Sept!

Oh Gosh No! I have not changed my mind ( this time, hee hee). Looks like I will stay on as a DM staff member and as counter help for awhile.

Perrydogm:
Debraw, Tammie is coming back up in a little while, Please help me to encourage tammie to not spend all my money today Perrydog

We will keep her under control!

Debraw:

Now get that place picked up...looked like a K-Mart Blue Light Special area--:rofl3: :D :wink:

Lmao @Texdiveguy it did look kinda that way ! hehehehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom