Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please toggle on my Sponsorship features as my annual renewal is paid.

Automatic charge for Supporter went through Dec 16. Adds are currently showing. Please update my status.

Hey @The Chairman, sorry for the bother, but there is definitely a problem with my "donations." I have just paid (today) for a Scubaboard Sponsorhip ($99.95) because my "color" was gone and it appeared as though my sponsorship had expired. However, not only did I pay my annual dues for Sponsorship on June 4, 2023 (and have paid it annually in June since 2021), I've also been paying a $39.95 membership fee annually on December 12th every year since at least 2021, including in 2023. Could you or someone on your staff please check your records and REMOVE any future Supporter charges (consider the ~$120 I've already paid you a donation), and CANCEL my $99.95 payment from today (December 29, 2023), because I've already paid for my Sponsorship dues this year (should be good until June 4, 2024).

Thanks!
BFRedrocks
Bob

Attachments

• Scubaboard Paypal History.jpg
    Scubaboard Paypal History.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 16

Back
Top Bottom