Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi team, as others above I've been a paid supporter since 16th August but can't make the ads disappear, can anyone please assist? Have tried the tick-box in Preferences but it doesn't seem to do anything. Kindest regards

Hi team, as others above I've been a paid supporter since 16th August but can't make the ads disappear, can anyone please assist? Have tried the tick-box in Preferences but it doesn't seem to do anything. Kindest regards
Thank you!

Transaction ID
73U668965T757503M
Paid on 7 Nov 23

I hate doing the "me too" thing, but just-in-case...
I just became a ScubaBoard supporter yesterday and didn't see an update to my account yet. Is the process not automated?
Thanks!

yea I paid up again a week or so ago and the red bar didn't come back. I don't think I ever got a notice about renewing

You look really, really good in Red, too! :D Thanks for your continued support.

I've had a bit of an issue with my spine these past few weeks, so I'm a tad behind. Some peeps don't have the same email for their PayPal and ScubaBoard, so that's an immediate disconnect. Again, just let us know what's happening.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom