Super Rocket and Regular Rocket Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I googled and found nothing but maybe someone knows:

I bought a pair of spring straps for my super rockets, and when I started taking the old straps off, I thought what is the difference between the 2. This may be a question something only the old school guys know.

What is the difference between the Super Rocket and Regular Rocket Fins?

The Super Rockets are significantly larger than the Rockets, including the foot holds. You would be hard pressed to insert a drysuit bootie into a rocket fin.

Super Rocket Fin are for divers with larger feet.

Are you sure the materials the same? The "Supers" seem stiffer, but I've been wrong before.

Thanks Wunat, and Gathan. :D

Hey, they look like Jet Fins, you ain't going DIR are you?

dlndavid:
Hey, they look like Jet Fins, you ain't going DIR are you?

I honestly can't tell a difference between the two. I like jets as much as I like rockets.

I do like some of the DIR stuff but, they have their way and I have mine. :D

Lil' Irish Temper:
I honestly can't tell a difference between the two. I like jets as much as I like rockets.

I do like some of the DIR stuff but, they have their way and I have mine. :D

Had me worried there. :D How about DIMW, Do It My Way. :crafty:

I got rid of my Rockets a long, long time ago. I think imitation is nice, but they seem more of a complete rip-off to me. I have three sizes of Jets and one size of Twin Jets. Half of them have springs, but they will all have springs shortly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom