Sunto D4i "Tissue level warning"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buadhai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I just completed my first set of dives with a new D4i. I noticed that after every dive the Diver Attention icon is shown, even though there were no events during the dive that would warrant attention. (These were all recreational dives at less than 30 meters and no more than 50 minutes with two hour surface intervals and 3 minute 5 meter safety stops.)

I loaded the dives into the Suunto Dive Manager software and notice that, at the very end of each and every dive, there is an alert symbol labeled "Tissue level warning".

I don't see anything about the dive profile or the tissue saturation that would warrant such a warning. What am I missing?

This symbol will show up after every dive. It is the suuntos way of showing you that you need a surface interval. It will go away in an hour-ish....

(It does not nessesarily mean you did something wrong...)

This symbol will show up after every dive. It is the suuntos way of showing you that you need a surface interval. It will go away in an hour-ish....

(It does not nessesarily mean you did something wrong...)

OK, got that. I was confused by the fact that it is it labeled "Tissue level warning". It makes sense now.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom