Sunday the 1st dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be at Big Rock tomorrow to do a RC survey. If you'd like to join us there instead of Deer Creek you're more than welcome.

John

Hey John if you want to plan a dive make your own post, don't steal divers from my dive:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

wheres big rock? Let me know how you survey goes and whats there to hunt:m16:

Well I think its best I don't make this one. I have family stuff to do tomorrow afternoon so I only could do 1 dive. At $4.30 a gallon of damn gas around here I really can't justify the $50-60 in gas to do 1 dive...

Man these prices are really starting to hurt..ouch!

You guys have a great time :)

Well I think its best I don't make this one. I have family stuff to do tomorrow afternoon so I only could do 1 dive. At $4.30 a gallon of damn gas around here I really can't justify the $50-60 in gas to do 1 dive...

Man these prices are really starting to hurt..ouch!

You guys have a great time :)

But your saving so much in rent:D

Since it was a 2 tank dive minimum, I thought it was best I don't come.
:(

Well since we stood on PCH waiting for you we only had time for one tank after all! Just kidding... Thanks Rick, Sam, Joe and Mike for a great couple of dives. This was by far the best dives I have had at deer creek.

Hi Jeff,

Big Rock is just north of Topanga Cyn Rd. & just a little north of Big Rock Rd. you have to park on the other side of the PCH & walk across to the beach. The vis wasn't that great but it opened up to about 8-10 ft in some places. The entrance & exit is a little tricky lots of rocks, the best time to do this dive is at high tide. The reef is full of life I saw a 3 ft Shovelnose Guitar fish swimming by an Octo swam by me & I just had to play with it for a minute. I also saw a few Lobsters, a school of Opal Eyes & a bunch of other critters. We had a great dive & the survey went well and BTW I didn't get to steel any divers away from you they love you better.

John

Back
Top Bottom