Sunday the 1st dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tailchaser

Contributor
Reaction score
I am diving this Sunday the 1st at Deer Creek with a few friends. If anyone else wants to dive you are more then welcome to join us.

Place- Deer Creek
time- Meet @ 8am

I am bringing two tanks

Post if you want to go so we know who to expect

Hey Jeff I thought you've been diving for a while now you tell us this is you're 1st dive. :rofl3: :rofl3:
I just kill myself.

John

I *Might* be able to make this one, I'll have to see if I have time to fill my tanks after tomorrow's dives and if I feel like getting up at an ungodly hour to drive all the way out there two days in a row...

I'll tentatively say yes with the qualification of "we'll see" lol...

Hows that for being vague :)

Nick make two diffrent dives on one weekend thats got to be a new record.

Jeff, Thank you for posting this.

I am going to try to make this. It has been awhile since we did some diving. (I will have to buy Teresa dinner and flowers.):D

Rick

I *Might* be able to make this one, I'll have to see if I have time to fill my tanks after tomorrow's dives and if I feel like getting up at an ungodly hour to drive all the way out there two days in a row...

I'll tentatively say yes with the qualification of "we'll see" lol...

Hows that for being vague :)

Nick a simple yes or no would work!

Hey Jeff I thought you've been diving for a while now you tell us this is you're 1st dive. :rofl3: :rofl3:
I just kill myself.

John

Funny stuff John... I think I have been reading to many of Erikas post and its starting to rub off on me... DOH!

I think he meant to say, it's his 1st dive with his pink gear... :rofl3:

you must of mistaken me for Kevfin

Jeff, Thank you for posting this.

I am going to try to make this. It has been awhile since we did some diving. (I will have to buy Teresa dinner and flowers.):D

Rick

Rick it would be great if you could make it... it would be good for you to dive with me again:D

I'll be at Big Rock tomorrow to do a RC survey. If you'd like to join us there instead of Deer Creek you're more than welcome.

John

Back
Top Bottom