Sunday @ Stillhouse Hollow Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Treasure hunting is always fun,,,,Edwin has been involved in the dive indusrty a number of years from what he told me and has been assoc. was 4 shops prior. He built the fac. at the marina,,,,,his market is Kelleen & (base),Belton and Temple areas. Debra i would be interested in a Sunday in July.

Hey AWAP , we will be July 14-15 trip of the Spree. We have space on the July 23-24 trip so if we don't sell the last two spots then Troy and I will be on it also with you!

Debraw:
Hey AWAP , we will be July 14-15 trip of the Spree. We have space on the July 23-24 trip so if we don't sell the last two spots then Troy and I will be on it also with you!

We are on the 3-day following your W/E trip. I've about given up on the 2-day trips. The night dive at Stetson makes the trip. I'm going to start to see if I can drum up interest in divers and shop sponsors for 2-day trips just to Stetson. Frank is game & he says lots of diver have expressed an interest but doesn't think the shops want to sponsor such trips.

Back
Top Bottom