Sunday, Sept 24th - Anyone up for a beach dive????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The weather is supposed to be good again tomorrow. Can I entice anyone for a morning dive???

Sorry, not me, I'm riding with my bicycling club tomorrow...but I'd like to encourage others, it was BEAUTIFUL today, please go diving with Renee!

Enjoy the ride! I need a new seat!! oooh ouch! Thanks for the maps!

Boo Hoo! Stayed home and did laundry like a good wifey! See ya all next weekend!

ReneeC:
Boo Hoo! Stayed home and did laundry like a good wifey! See ya all next weekend!
You didn't miss much... 3-4' waves, and low viz (about 10 feet) - not a great beach diving day.

The skies opened as I completed my bike ride today, I hope you didn't have to get out of the water in the middle of that! What a storm!

So, did you at least catch dinner for your troubles?

howarde:
You didn't miss much... 3-4' waves, and low viz (about 10 feet) - not a great beach diving day.

Are you guys in town???

DebbyDiver:
The skies opened as I completed my bike ride today, I hope you didn't have to get out of the water in the middle of that! What a storm!

So, did you at least catch dinner for your troubles?

Stayed home with hubby! (What a concept!) Cleaned my office and got some other housework out of the way. Surprised the heck out of me when it started raining! Thought it was supposed to be nice and dry today.

Hope you had a good ride. Keep me posted about the night dive - might just have to join you.

Work :)

nasty weather all day it seemd :p

ReneeC:
Are you guys in town???
Just a quick stop over. We're outta here on Tuesday for 2 more weeks... then we'll be back for a while in October.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom