Sunday, Sept 24th - Anyone up for a beach dive????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC:
Keep me posted about the night dive - might just have to join you.

Will do, let's hope the wind dies down! I only rode 35 miles today, we started from SR84 and Hiatus, then went south and then east on Griffin to Dixie, headed down Dania Beach Boulevard to the beach and rode up the beach road to Sheridan, South on 5th Ave to US1 to Griffin, then back to 84 and Hiatus. Anyway, what I'm getting to is that the part of the ride along the beach showed it to be VERY rough. I am so glad we went yesterday!!

If it doesn't flatten by Tuesday, maybe it will by Thursday. I am pretty much only available Tuesdays and Thursdays for night dives.

It rained today? I guess I missed it.

I went out with Parrot Island this afternoon... it was bumpy on the way, and it started laying down during our SI. Had about 60' viz on Grouper Bin, and about 40' on Sun Kist... Other than the bumpy ride out... ScubaKat11 and I had two excellent dives.

Ditto on the American Dream II. Dove the Jay Scutti and a reef. It was a yakfest topside, though. Bumpy all the way out in and in between.

Yep, it was a bit rough; went out with friends on a private boat to the 1st reef line, south of the P.E. inlet, and it was about 2 - 3, with an occassional 5 roller going by. Once we tied to the buoy, it wasn't so bad, and we had about 40' vis. Max depth there was 33 fsw, which is why I believe we went out almost that far off the beach on Saturday.

Rain?????? Must have missed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom