Sunday morning dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hubby is going to Vet's to meet someone at noon....I'm meeting people there at 2pm. I'm definitely interested in doing a dive earlier than that (maybe somewhere in PV area), as long as I can make it to Vet's by 2pm.

Would if i could...... but i have to work looks like then next time i get to dive is either on the 4th or 5th of December. :(

Would if i could...... but i have to work looks like then next time i get to dive is either on the 4th or 5th of December. :(

Gee I'm not really feeling too sorry for you "Miss 108 dives this year".

I may be able to make a Sunday morning dive, have to check with the wife.

Last edited:
I can come if we do an early dive at like 7 or 8... :O

It looks like we have a few interested divers for Sunday,cool! I see Nicole suggested PV as a possible dive site,that works for me, how about everyone else?If we decide that it will be PV for sure,where exactly in PV? Any exact dive site that you have in mind,Nicole? We have plenty of time to pick a site,so no big hurry.

I could be up for it depending on the site. My back is just plain killing me this week so I sure ain't up for a lotta rocks or hikes. Only sites I know in PV are Malaga, White Pt. and Marineland, what else is there? Heck I'd be happy even with Vets.

But hey, post away where you guys are thinking and maybe I'll come. I'm just gonna be extraordinarily picky this week as I really worked over my back last week at White Pt. and likely shouldn't even strain it more but I wanna get wet :)

I'd be game for anything...besides vets.... I need to take some pics...gots the itch :wink: Sorry Nick...not meaning to dis Vets...just want some structure to have fun with :)

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom