Sunday May 4th, Oil Rig Dive!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About to cook up my scallops...yum! I hope everyone else enjoys theirs too! Let's hear how y'all cooked yours.

Humm... i cook them by leaving them on the pilings :)

I had a great time also. Thank you red_infinity for being my Buddy. It was not a very productive day with my camera as I was having focus issues, but a few were recognizable.

Anenome of some sort
2466397384_4a5e4df386.jpg

Anemone of a different sort
2466380368_e401caaf83.jpg

We surfaced from the second dive with these Sea Lions everywhere
2466385632_eeb4f3f782.jpg

Frisky Hermissenda crassicornis
2465546113_b547a266e2.jpg

Hermissenda crassicornis
2466368096_5e1d1ab77b_b.jpg

Nice photos turned out better then mine. dang fog problembs. scalop.jpg it kinda gives makes it neat looking.

Holy cr*p! That last shot of the hermissenda is INCREDIBLE! Love the anenomes. Amazing pictures for a day with such bad viz!

My scallops were soooooo good. :D I dredged 'em in flour, dipped 'em in egg, coated 'em with Italian-style breadcrumbs mixed 50-50 w/ parmesan cheese, then flash-sauted 'em in olive oil. Drizzled with fresh lemon juice and a little sea salt -- YUMMMMM!!!!!

Hey all,

Thanks for a fun day of diving. Here is the video I promised:
Underwater Logs #5 - Oil Rig Grace

Also, I have other cool videos too in the link below.
I'll look forward to future dives with you guys!

Make sure to watch in High Quality! (under View Count)

Great Video, Francis!!!!

I love the seals. Keep recording.

Rick

Nice video Francis. Those sealions where so cute :) i wish they visited us more then what they did

Wow, cool vid! Thanks for doing this - my husband was unable to come on the trip, and now I can show him what it was like. Love the musical selections - especially that second one. Yep, it was so cold we were pretty NUMB! :D

Holy cr*p! That last shot of the hermissenda is INCREDIBLE! Love the anenomes. Amazing pictures for a day with such bad viz!

My scallops were soooooo good. :D I dredged 'em in flour, dipped 'em in egg, coated 'em with Italian-style breadcrumbs mixed 50-50 w/ parmesan cheese, then flash-sauted 'em in olive oil. Drizzled with fresh lemon juice and a little sea salt -- YUMMMMM!!!!!

:popcorn: TASTY - can I come over for lunch? If you have any left-overs that is...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom