Sunday May 4th, Oil Rig Dive!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Important Information on Trip!!!!!

1.)If you are planning to take Scallops, please be sure you have a fishing license.

2.)The Sunfish has relocated back at it's home on Harbor Blvd.

Here are the directions from The Sunfish's Site:

Map

Address: The Sunfish
Channel Islands Harbor

3600 S. Harbor Blvd., #219
Oxnard, CA 93035

Behind the Marine Emporium

Directions:
From the South

Exit The 101 freeway at Victoria, proceed south on Victoria, at Channel Islands Blvd, turn right.

As soon as you cross over peninsula street and go over the bridge , turn left South Harbor Blvd

Proceed south to the Marine Emporium @ 3600 Harbor Blvd.(big blue building on the left). There is construction going on next door to it.

The Sunfish is behind the building.

You may unload your gear at the dock, then free parking is located in front parking area (the big lot) by the street.

From the North

Exit the 101 freeway at Victoria, south on Victoria.

Take Victoria to Channel Islands Blvd. Turn right.

As soon as you cross over Peninsula street and go over the bridge , turn left at light on South Harbor Blvd.

Proceed south to the Marine Emporium @ 3600 Harbor Blvd (big blue building on the left). There is construction going on next door to it.

The Sunfish is behind the building.

You may unload your gear at the dock, then free parking is located in front parking area (the big lot) by the street.

Thank you,
Rick

There is 2 more spots opened up. Wow, this is getting wild.

Anyone wanting to go, here is your chance.

Rick

It'll be nice to see you again.

John

Btw, Rick, what payment methods are workable? Cash or check ? Credit card? (guessing the first pair)

I'm assuming no Nitrox on board, air only? I'll bring a 32% tank for my first dive, but I guess it's all air after that...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom