Sunday Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone up for a Sunday dive or two? There is a chance I could end up in a class but wont know for another few hours.

I think my wife already has my Sunday planned for me. Sadly her plans don't include diving.

I hate it when that happens :wink:

Cant wait to try out the new fins this weekend :)

i am diving on saturday at san carlos beach with a local dive shop group from san carlos, and am looking dive again on sunday. if you're still open, let me know. it would be great to get some more time in the water this weekend.

i am thinking about Butterfly House, Monastery, or Stillwater / Pinnacles.

Im going to check out N/S Monastery tomorrow. Whichever looks better is the one were going to do. I may go scope out butterfly house after just to see how the kelp looks.

Did Lobos today and even at 90 feet the vis wasnt all that great. Water was 56 at 90fsw and it was very dark.

Dave and Steve id be more than willing to setup a Sunday dive at Monastery, from the way things look it should be even more like a lake then :wink:.

I also would like to take a look at doing a dive at Jade Cove sometime soon. Granted its a bit of a drive I keep hearing good things, plus theres jade!

Its too bad that its not

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom