Sunday Afternoon dive to Ewa Pinnacles and Diner (photos to share)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know me..... just trying to pay rent this month! Hammerheads, man I'm jealous. I still haven't seen one here.

G

You gotta do what you gotta do...just as long as you love it :)

I haven't seen one yet. Been near them from what other divers told me ;-)

The area we dive outside Pearl Harbor is known for Galapagos and Hammerheads. Yet to see either. Will let you all know how it goes Sunday. Hopefully the Sea Mount out there will reveal some.

Was with JJ when we had a bunch in the water out at the Sea Mount, one BIG mamma was looking rather hungry, so I kept JJ between it and I....:D
Always thought the Diner was mis-named, should have been called Eel City, love the pics.....talk of Guam in our future........
Tried to talk Chance into a springs dive, he'd already made plans to jump out of a perfectly running plane.........

Great Pics...

Yeah I was with JJ a few times out there and he is the one who saw the shark and failed to get my attention to see it. :-(

Chance is a wussy when it comes to diving. He'd rather be on top of the water. ;-p

Diner is cool and I can't wait to get to Guam also! Sooner or later...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom