Sunday 11/13 diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone of you folks in the DFW area diving Sunday anywhere except CSSP (nothing against CSSP,,just going to be crowded with the DUI stuff,,,and I am sorta bored with the site),,,????

Bo Danker:
Ever been flounder giggin? LOL

LOL... no can't say that I have.

It looks like we're going to get some weather in the morning on Sunday. It should moving through. I'd love to do something different or at least not CSSP. I've been wanting to hit Pat Mayse but I would not make a drive if I were you to do that. I know its going to be really low Vis. and uninteresting. I'm not sure what I'm going to see there if anything but I'm going to do it sometime this Winter or early Spring.

What places did you have in mind Sunday???

Timeliner:
It looks like we're going to get some weather in the morning on Sunday. It should moving through. I'd love to do something different or at least not CSSP. I've been wanting to hit Pat Mayse but I would not make a drive if I were you to do that. I know its going to be really low Vis. and uninteresting. I'm not sure what I'm going to see there if anything but I'm going to do it sometime this Winter or early Spring.

What places did you have in mind Sunday???

I am open---Travis.....KP.....Murray.....Stillhouse....gulf????

'Wanna do the tower near Marietta Landing at Lake Murray? 80 feet , cool water , that would be a good "warm up" ( hahhaha warm, yea right... :D ) for Valhalla next weekend. I know we've been there :SmileT-sh but we've never done the tower and that just might work good.
Thats about 115 mile drive for me :auto: and a bit closer to you. Time wise it's the same for both of us I'd guess.

The dry suit thing does sound more social and that would be nice. 'lots of friends would be there But hey..... Dude, Maybe "Froglady" will come along too ! :hippy:
Hey Froglady !! :shout:

I'm open to suggestion.......

Timeliner:
'Wanna do the tower near Marietta Landing at Lake Murray? 80 feet , cool water , that would be a good "warm up" ( hahhaha warm, yea right... :D ) for Valhalla next weekend. I know we've been there :SmileT-sh but we've never done the tower and that just might work good.
Thats about 115 mile drive for me :auto: and a bit closer to you. Time wise it's the same for both of us I'd guess.

The dry suit thing does sound more social and that would be nice. 'lots of friends would be there But hey..... Dude, Maybe "Froglady" will come along too ! :hippy:
Hey Froglady !! :shout:

I'm open to suggestion.......

Hey,I am IN! Sounds like a good plan.... "tower" near M. Landing it is....I can be on-site by 9am,,,,,,if this works for you, lets meet at the bath/shower house at M. Landing and finalize our plans...???

PS-- I spoke with John R. and he is in for this also, 9am Sunday---bathhouse M. Landing.

Just got off the phone with Frank.
Timeliner is in!!! 9:00am Sunday. M. Landing.

See y'all there!!

richerso:
Just got off the phone with Frank.
Timeliner is in!!! 9:00am Sunday. M. Landing.

See y'all there!!

:) Have tank, will travel!

Back
Top Bottom