Sunday 11/13 diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John called a few minutes ago....Sounds good... Anybody wanna do it at about 10:00 am instead? I'll do 9 if its the plan but 10 might be nice though cause it looks like weather will be moving through early. It might be smart to "just drive in the rain" getting there instead. We'll still get in a couple of dives. count me in though !! :D :smileysto

I still vote for 9:00am. Just call me a militant diver. If it's raining when we get there, that just figures into our plan. I'll bring a couple of umbrellas, a rain coat and my "mud" hiking boots just in case.

I just checked weather.com for Sat/Sun in Ardmore...all looks fine! 9amish

Daylonious:
How far is that drive from Irving? I might be on board with that...

Daylon

From my home in Arlington it is 108 miles/2 hours up I-35 to Lake Murray.

Allright... 9:00 it is then at the shower house at Marietta Landing

The dry suit thing does sound more social and that would be nice. 'lots of friends would be there But hey..... Dude, Maybe "Froglady" will come along too ! :hippy:
Hey Froglady !! :shout:

Hi Frank and Alan :sunshine:

I"ll be glad to come along tomorrow. Thanks for the invite. Meet you all at the shower house about 9ish. :wink:

How as the diving at "Lake Murky" ? ;-)

Not that I have room to brag or anything, CSSP is hardly considered blue water..

D.

Daylonious:
How as the diving at "Lake Murky" ? ;-)

Not that I have room to brag or anything, CSSP is hardly considered blue water..

D.

Alot of fun....check out the post: The BBQ Pit

Back
Top Bottom