Sun Fish DWnnDD Cont... Who Still Wants to Go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh thats right you have to be center of attention twice :) bet you are so looking forward to that.

hey dwater and thermobryan,

I just signed up for the magician tomorrow. I'll see you guys there. m.gong, I can buddy up with you if you decide to go.

I also just signed up, see you all on board. I am in Los Feliz area if anyone wants to ride together, let me know.

I just signed up for the magician tomorrow. I'll see you guys there. m.gong, I can buddy up with you if you decide to go.

Thank you very much. Let buddy up.

Looks like I'm not gonna be able to join anyone =/

Have fun guys!

Brian come join us on Sat a vets park

Looking forward meeting you and seeing Marvin again.... yeah, looking forward to another dive trip. :D

Brian come join us on Sat a vets park

I'd love to, but this is a very busy weekend for me. It's my Birthday on Tuesday so I'll be with family (some are from out of town) in Orange County all weekend. I'll try and attend the next Picnic.

I'd love to, but this is a very busy weekend for me. It's my Birthday on Tuesday so I'll be with family (some are from out of town) in Orange County all weekend. I'll try and attend the next Picnic.

Haha forgot your name was brian two i was actualy talking to Clammy :) but have this weekend in OC with your family :)

Haha forgot your name was brian two i was actualy talking to Clammy :) but have this weekend in OC with your family :)

ha ha, well I'm starting my new weekend job at my dive shop on saturday!! And then afterwards I'm driving up to monterey for the rest of the weekend to dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom