Sun Fish DWnnDD Cont... Who Still Wants to Go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well if anyone wants to do some afternoon dives in the Laguna area I might be up for that. Have to be afternoon for me though as the 91fwy just plain sucks in the morning rush and I might need to get air fills.

Dave and Bryan, if you guys want to carpool out that way for a couple of afternoon dives let me know.

thermobryan and I are jumping on the Magician for Friday ... would love to see other "crabs" join in the fun .... call Jerry 818-499-7101 for your spot >> Magician Dive Boat San Pedro CA << then let us know if your'e going.

Nick, would love to take a rain check on the car-pooling to Laguna someday soon...thanks.

No prob, hope you guys have fun. More than likely best I spend friday getting some last minute wedding stuff done anyways :)

I'm still thinking about it. I'm coming from the valley and would have to try to get home, rinse my gear to dry (I need it packed up the next day for travel), and try to get back to century city by 7-7:30pm. With holiday traffic, that may not be possible unless we are back closer to 4. I'm thinking of hopping on the spectre cause that comes back by 3 or 4 and is north so traffic isn't as bad. Or... I might just go to work =(.

It''s obvious we aren't getting on the sunfish afterall... =/

Haha his funeral umm i mean weading is this sat. thats why he cant make it to vets :)

Actually I get laid to rest on Sunday but Saturday is rehearsals and family stuff. Gonna be busy, kinds why I think I might try and do some diving Friday, might need the peace while I can get it :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom