Summer Hookey Day - Mid-Week M&G?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter_C Mentioned Fort Ross, I have never been there and know nothing about it, He said it has a nice beach and is an easy access.

It is just a thought but we need to talk to him or Ben_ca to find out more about it!

Do we have anyone in our group that knows the place that could be a guide?

I've been diving at Fort Ross a couple times. I know the logistics of unloading, parking and entry, and I think I could navigate the site fairly well but I don't think I could get us to the SS Pomona.

Oh, sorry Sarah! I should have read the rest of the thread before replying. :shakehead:

Sarah, it looks like we are back to your birthday (June 30) or June 22nd. The 22nd is right around the corner and I will have lots of work to do, I can take a few hours late morning or late afternoon if y'all are still interested...

I think an early morning dive or two on June 30th would work for me! :) Who else is on the roster?

Back
Top Bottom