Summer Hookey Day - Mid-Week M&G?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter_C Mentioned Fort Ross, I have never been there and know nothing about it, He said it has a nice beach and is an easy access.

It is just a thought but we need to talk to him or Ben_ca to find out more about it!

Do we have anyone in our group that knows the place that could be a guide?

Peter C, Ryan P, Ericson, Eric... There's plenty of folks that know the area up there Jim. Logistics wise treat it like Tahoe... bring everything. No shops to get fills nor easy access to food... Picnic lunch is what works best or just camp out for the weekend.

Peter C, Ryan P, Ericson, Eric... There's plenty of folks that know the area up there Jim. Logistics wise treat it like Tahoe... bring everything. No shops to get fills nor easy access to food... Picnic lunch is what works best or just camp out for the weekend.

Thanks Ben.

I will see what happens and what everyone decides to do and then go from there!

Me too, i'm going to sit on the sideline until a plan comes together then deside.

Back
Top Bottom