Summer Hookey Day - Mid-Week M&G?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am accruing vacation and comp time at an alarming rate and would love to try and make a mid-week M&G for those folks who can't make the weekend trips. Anyone else interested? If so, what days of the week work best for you (give me two days minimum, please!)?

- Sarah

I am accruing vacation and comp time at an alarming rate and would love to try and make a mid-week M&G for those folks who can't make the weekend trips. Anyone else interested? If so, what days of the week work best for you (give me two days minimum, please!)?

- Sarah

I could be persuaded to do something like this. Let me know, I'll bring one of the boats. Point Lobos?

Hi Sarah!
I will be home from June 19th to July 5th. If you pick a date inside that timeframe, I will be happy to take some time off to dive with you.

Oh bummer! I'm getting low on vacation days with lots of things already planned for the summer. :depressed:

Hey Sarah, Let’s try to pick some dates… June 22, 26, 29 or 30, July 1st or 3rd? Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom